Cave Tours Berchtesgaden - Salt Mine Berchtesgaden
Get more information for Salt Mine Berchtesgaden out of categorie Cave Tours Berchtesgaden:
Deep down underneath the ‘Salzberg’ mountain a secret world awaits your discovery.
For many years, only the salt miners in Berchtesgaden were allowed to enter the complex tunnel system. Today, part of the mine – which has been in operation for over 500 years now – is open to all fans of adventure.
Experience a mysterious walk around under ground and marvel at the fascinating wondrous world of "White Gold".
Details for the salt mine Berchtesgaden:
- travel down on 40m long slides
- raft ride on subterranean lake
- treasure vault - resembles a salt deposit
- multimedia show in salt lab
- train journey to salt cathedral
- walk through the tunnel system
That salt time journey takes approx. one hour.
Information and photos of Berchtesgaden/Königssee [more ...]